Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Honesty Time

Just going to be real honest. I am burnt out on insanity. I am not very good with juggling exercise and school. I am just not good at it. I haven't worked out the kinks, but I am hoping to soon.

I am taking a break from insanity for just a little bit. I want to finish it and I will finish it. I am still going to exercise every day though!

I just started this squat challenge
I'm on Day 2 right now

So that is one thing i'm doing and I'm also going to get back into running! I want to run a 5k one day! Actually i'm kinda signed up for a Warrior Dash in like 18 days or something like that. I don't know if I really count that as running a 5k though since there are lots of obstacles. It is going to be tough though!!!!!


I will even tell you the embarrassing time....it was almost 47 minutes and I didn't even finish the full 5k!! For some reason I decided to go out and do this, and I've never ran/walked for that long before with or without this Nike app! So I was pretty pumped and it made me want to get this done faster and run more of it! Since i'm doing this Warrior Dash anyway I figure it would good for me and my life right now to change it up and work on some running and squats and weight lifting. 

So that is my plan. I do want to finish Insanity though. I think once school is over and I have some more free time, I will get my head back into the serious game that Insanity is. I just can't mentally handle that challenge and school right now. It just isn't what is best for me! 

I hope you decided to stick with something, sometimes plans do change but just keep on moving and working out!

New Mrs. Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment