Friday, April 19, 2013

Wedding Pictures and some Insanity!

This is all really just an excuse to not being doing my assignments that are due in  a few hours ;) I did finish one of them so I feel blogging is my reward for that!

I have not felt motivated this week at all! I'm on week 7 and I just feel like crap. My body is going through some weird stuff and I seriously have felt bloated for over a week. Hopefully my doctor can help me out and get this fixed so I can have that "skinny" feeling again that I used to have whenever I woke up! This is just not a good week!

Some non depressing news? I'm sharing some of those wedding pictures I promised!! So here you go :)

Details and Getting Ready :)


We had a VERY rainy wedding day 










Ceremony






I LOVE this picture, click on it so its larger :)


Unity Sand




Since those two sections make for along post already you will have to stay tuned for some formals and reception pictures!!

Have a blessed day and get out there and move (that way i'll feel guilty and do it too!)!!!

New Mrs. Evans



No comments:

Post a Comment