Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LiveFit Trainer Phase 1 - Week 1



Done and done! Week one is over and i'm already started with week two of this program!!

So the first week in phase one consists of 4 workouts and none of them are cardio! Can I get an AMEN? A break from a program being so cardio intensive is like a breath of fresh air to me!

Workouts this week: Chest & Triceps, Back & Biceps, Legs & Calves, and finally Abs & Shoulders!

Pros: No cardio! I also love free weights :) Machines aren't bad either, and I feel awesome when I can increase weights in both areas!

Cons: I sometimes felt the workouts were really short sometimes. I first started doing each exercise one time and considered that one round and then repeated that till I did 3 rounds. That seemed "longer" to me than doing the 3x12 of one exercise before moving onto the next one. I don't really know if there is a wrong or right way to do it, just choose what you like I guess!

This week I mainly used ten pound weights for all free weight exercise, on shoulders I had to use five pounds for the most part because I could not lift those tens!! For machines that dealt with arms I was using 30lbs, and for those machines dealing with legs I used 50lbs for the most part! I do plan on improving all numbers next week!

Now to redo my measurements and keep myself accountable!

There you go!

Now to make those measurements shrink!!

Another important aspect of this program is clean eating and following Jamie's outlined guide for nutrition! Here are a few pics of things I've had for lunch/dinner this week. It is all pretty basic. Salad, chicken, turkey burger, turkey tacos, and sweet potatoes. There have been other things, but this is all I took pictures of!


 
Now that one picture is a slice of Ezekiel bread, and let me tell you...it was delicious! I had the cinnamon raisin kind! It's like a little dessert ;) I used to make fun of people for eating all this food and things like it because "eating clean" was ridiculous to me! I no longer think that! I do think some people take it to an EXTREME and that is just my opinion, I still plan on eating donuts if I want...and I may have had one this week ;)

Okay now for some pictures to keep my accountable and something to look back on!




Sorry for the blurry picture of my weight and ignore the nasty toes! But there it is! Back, side, and front view!

Alright now let's all get out there and get moving!!!

Follow me on Instagram @ NewMrsEvans

No comments:

Post a Comment