Monday, July 1, 2013

LiveFit Trainer

Okay! Here it is...my new program!! I need to actually stick with this and finish a program! I have really found a love of weight lifting, its something I can easily see improvements in. I can quickly see the weights becoming easy to lift and I can always know when I add additional repetitions!

Everyone wants insta-satisfaction, and for me I get that from weight lifting!



One huge aspect of her program is clean eating. That is what I will struggle most with. I'm starting day one today, and so far I've done pretty well! Just need to step up my water consumption for today! It's 3pm here and I've only had one bottle (20oz). Booooo on me! So going to hopefully get in another 40oz before supper and get a total of 80oz in by the end of the day. This is so much water for me, so it will be a struggle in all honesty!

Back to the program! First phase is starting today and it consists of NO CARDIO, I mean that's pretty amazing right?! I may add some in here and there, but its not part of LiveFit for this phase. The first two weeks only 4/7 days are structured for workouts then it bumps it up steadily to more days a week.

I will keep you updated on my progress and how I'm enjoying or not enjoying this program!

Check me out on instagram at @newmrsevans :)

Have a blessed day and get your drinking (water) on and lift some weights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment